Friday, June 22, 2012

MY PLAN


have-to-loss-my-weight stat...!!!!

here goes the story....
i sprained my ankle last week, sbb kelam kabot turon tangga kejaq bus (-_-")
so i went to ortho....
doc said, "u have to loss ur weight.." rite.....man.....
but truthfully,it's kinda true...i wear size-5 shoes,n urm my feet quite small to "tampong" my heavy weight XD
so..it's like a new start...

i also want it to be serious this time.....n that's why,i decided to write my "plan" here,he3
so sapa2 yg nampak manusia ni makan cam x ingat dunia,please remind her..!!! 
cepok ke kalo boleh
but dont b'leter...i dont like b'leter n i feel quite offended sometimes..
just remind
n support me dengan makan skit gak, ha3

my housemate promised me an APLEY'S until i reach my ideal weight..silap x mintak harrison baru

so basically, this post is about my plan to reduce my weight
i just started yesterday...taking my herbalife back...
n insyaAllah, i'll continue to do it until habis ramadhan

so nak cerita jugak la my yesterday schedule:
breakfast: herbalife n coffee
in between: althaf sir gave me a biscuit, he3
lunch: rice with egg curry but next time, i'll slowly cut my rice portion. now agak susah sbb perot anak melayu m'jerit2 memintak nasik..!!!
dinner: herbalife...vanilla shake with mango...ok,ni sedap gila..!!!
after dinner: sarah nenek goreng kopok..haish....mmg x m'bantu...i eat 2 kopoks...n immediately lari masok bilik..kang satgi x jadi my diet plan

n today, i'm fasting...first sbb semlm masok 1 syaaban n x posa, so buat hari ni.amalan sunat itu digalakkan...secondly, i want to try this new diet plan, either it'll suite me or not sebelom masok ramadan
hopefully it'll work n i'm not easily quit..!!go3 fighting


No comments:

Post a Comment